1813 through 1983 Index Search Instructions
- To search these indices, enter the name you are searching for, chose either the 'Grantor', 'Grantee' or 'Both' selection button, then click the "Search" button.
- Grantor - Search results will contain book/page numbers where the Grantor name is selling the property or borrowing money.
- Grantee - Search results will contain book/page numbers where the Grantee name is buying property or lending money.
- Both - Search results will contain book/page numbers for all entries where the name entered appears.
- You may enter a date range in order to limit the search. Date Format: mm-dd-yy
- You may click on the image of the index page where the name appears to see similar name entries.
Note: You may hover over the image link to see additional information for the name selected. If the name of the image contains a letter, the record listed contains the index image from the 1813 - 1958 date range. If the name of the image contains numbers only, the record listed contains the index image from the 1958 - 1983 date range.
NOTE: The following indices are not considered the official records of the Court and are provided as a courtesy to users of the Court's web site. Please note also that images of the actual records are not provided with the indices at this time. To access the official records of the Court, please come to the Court's Records Room, Second Floor, Mobile County Government Center Annex, 151 Government Street, Mobile, AL between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
In this Section