Information for Voters
The Judge of Probate is the Chief Election Officer of Mobile County.
Over 313,000 persons are registered to vote in Mobile County.
- Application for Absentee Ballot
- Information on Absentee Voting in Mobile County
- Primary Election Sample Ballots - DEM
- Primary Election Sample Ballots - REP
- Polling Place Search Utility
- Please note, if you have moved and have not updated your registration to reflect your new residential address, the information provided by the Polling Place Search Utility may be incorrect. Please update your voter registration with the Mobile County Board of Registrars.
- Poll Worker Application - Fillable PDF Form
- Mobile County - Elections Done Right! Video
- Online Voter Registration
- Update Voter Registration
- Inactive Voter Information
- Election Law
- Alabama Photo Voter ID Guide
- Assistance for Voters with Disabilities
- Mobile County Voter Information
- How to Obtain a District Map
- Precinct/House/Senate District Maps
- Voting Center List
- Alabama Voter Complaint Form
- Mobile County Election Records Search
- State of Alabama Election Records Search
- State of Alabama Official Election Center Website
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Federal Election Commission
In this Section
Military and Overseas Voting Information
If you are on active duty in the United States Military or you have a family member on active duty or you are a U.S. citizen residing outside of the United States, please click here to learn additional information about your voting rights on the Secretary of State's website on Absentee Voting by Military and Citizens Overseas.