The Judge of Probate is the Chief Election Officer of Mobile County.
Over 289,000 persons are registered to vote in Mobile County.
- Mobile County Absentee Application for the 2022 Primary Election
- Sample Ballots for the 2022 Primary Election: Democratic and Republican
- Polling Place Search Utility
- Please note, if you have moved and have not updated your registration to reflect your new residential address, the information provided by the Polling Place Search Utility may be incorrect. Please update your voter registration with the Mobile County Board of Registrars.
- Poll Worker Application - Fillable PDF Form
- Viewing Fair Campaign & Election Results Online
- Voters must vote at the poll of the precinct in which they currently reside
- Online Voter Registration
- Update Voter Registration
- Inactive Voter Information
- Election Law
- Mobile County Voter Information
- How to Obtain a District Map
- Precinct/House/Senate District Maps
- Voting Center List
- 2022 Precinct Listing with District Assignments
- Voter Turnout History
- Mobile County Election Records Search
- State of Alabama Election Records Search
- Poll Worker information and registration
- State of Alabama Official Election Center Website
- U.S. Election Assistance Commission
- Federal Voting Assistance Program
- U.S. Department of Justice
- Federal Election Commission
Board of Registrars
Registers citizens to vote and maintains the voter database for the County.
Serves as Absentee Election Manager and is a member of the Appointment Board.
Selects polling places, adopts number of voting machines to be used, etc.
Investigates voter fraud, voting irregularities, etc.
Secretary of State
Filing office for state and federal candidates, certifies state election returns, receives election day complaints/evaluations.
Notifies poll workers of their appointments, is a member of the Appointment Board, Returning Officer for the County, law enforcement on election day, etc.
Voting Machine Warehouse
Maintains voting machines, delivers machines to polling places.
In this Section
Military and Overseas Voting Information
If you are on active duty in the United States Military or you have a family member on active duty or you are a U.S. citizen residing outside of the United States, please click here to learn additional information about your voting rights on the Secretary of State's website on Absentee Voting by Military and Citizens Overseas.